The VOB Roundtable offers legitimacy, coalition and access through a variety of programs and events. Working together with veteran business owners and corporations seeking to engage them the Roundtable presents solid opportunity to veteran business owners and those who support them.
- Leading with Honor: A Veteran’s Guide to EntrepreneurshipSeptember 19, 2023
- Veteran Owned Business Roundtable to Celebrate 10th Annual Scholarship Golf OutingMay 24, 2023
- The Advantages of the SBA’s NEW Veteran Business Certification Over Other Vet CertificationsFebruary 2, 2023
- TEN Tips to Help You Succeed at Government Contracting!March 22, 2022
- VOBRT Supports Congressional Act for Veteran Owned Business CertificationMay 5, 2021
- Fifth Third Bank Foundation awards VDLC $25K for Veteran Access to Capital Pilot ProgramSeptember 30, 2019
Popular TagsAccess to Capital advertising benefits business development business plan certification contracting education expanding a small business free resources government marketing membership benefits mentoring mentorship programs testimonials Tips training vendor information verteran owned business goal requirements vetconnect veteran Veteran-Owned Business veteran contractors veteran owned business certification veteran owned businesses veteran owned business resources veterans benefits veterans benefits act veteran verification videos vob vob networking VOBRT for Networking Webinar Women-Owned Veteran Owned Businesses
- Leading with Honor: A Veteran’s Guide to Entrepreneurship September 19, 2023
- Veteran Owned Business Roundtable to Celebrate 10th Annual Scholarship Golf Outing May 24, 2023
- How the SBA’s New Veteran Certification Can Benefit Large Corporations May 24, 2023
- The Advantages of the SBA’s NEW Veteran Business Certification Over Other Vet Certifications February 2, 2023
- 2023 SD-VOSB Veteran Verification Upcoming Transfer to SBA November 10, 2022
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Our efforts are dedicated to the benefit of all Veteran Owned Businesses. The Roundtable was formed in 2005 in response to State of Michigan legislation establishing a goal of 3% of state contracts to be awarded to Veteran (VOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOSB).
The VOBRT supports the Vets First Verification Program. The program offers Verified firms owned and controlled by Veterans and Service-disabled Veterans the opportunity to compete for set asides by the Veteran Administration and other government agencies.
7205 Sterling Ponds Court,
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48312