While the charter purpose of our organization is to serve veteran business owners we offer categories of memberships for corporations and individuals who support them.
- Why SBA’s NEW Veteran Business Certification Outshines Other Vet Certification ServicesFebruary 2, 2023
- TEN Tips to Help You Succeed at Government Contracting!March 22, 2022
- VOBRT Supports Congressional Act for Veteran Owned Business CertificationMay 5, 2021
- Fifth Third Bank Foundation awards VDLC $25K for Veteran Access to Capital Pilot ProgramSeptember 30, 2019
- Veteran Owned Business Round Table Names Honda Purchasing Senior VP, Tom Lake, as President of Corporate Advisory BoardJanuary 17, 2019
- Veteran Owned Business Round Table Appoints FCA US Representative, Sig Huber, as “Honorary Chairman”October 9, 2018
Popular TagsAccess to Capital advertising benefits business development business plan certification contracting education expanding a small business free resources government marketing membership benefits mentoring mentorship programs testimonials Tips training vendor information verteran owned business goal requirements vetconnect veteran Veteran-Owned Business veteran contractors veteran owned business certification veteran owned businesses veteran owned business resources veterans benefits veterans benefits act veteran verification videos vob vob networking VOBRT for Networking Webinar Women-Owned Veteran Owned Businesses
- Why SBA’s NEW Veteran Business Certification Outshines Other Vet Certification Services February 2, 2023
- 2023 SD-VOSB Veteran Verification Upcoming Transfer to SBA November 10, 2022
- TEN Tips to Help You Succeed at Government Contracting! March 22, 2022
- VOBRT Supports Congressional Act for Veteran Owned Business Certification May 5, 2021
- Fifth Third Bank Foundation awards VDLC $25K for Veteran Access to Capital Pilot Program September 30, 2019
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
Our efforts are dedicated to the benefit of all Veteran Owned Businesses. The Roundtable was formed in 2005 in response to State of Michigan legislation establishing a goal of 3% of state contracts to be awarded to Veteran (VOSB) and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses (SDVOSB).
The VOBRT supports the Vets First Verification Program. The program offers Verified firms owned and controlled by Veterans and Service-disabled Veterans the opportunity to compete for set asides by the Veteran Administration and other government agencies.
7205 Sterling Ponds Court,
Sterling Heights, Michigan 48312